Oi, you. Blog Off.

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Is anybody out there?


I may never find out if anyone reads this blog. At the moment it fulfills a purpose; I find it cathartic to 'speak' to someone in a house where I have no-one to speak to, and a good way of flexing my writing muscles (I like to call them my 'guns'). But I don't know enough about blogging to see how anyone could stumble across this. Perhaps I should include some random or topical words so it comes up in google searches. Like spelunking and hezbollah. Or some rude ones. Like boobies.
Well, if you have you found this somehow, you are in luck. I have some great thoughts. Not right now but sometimes I do and I am sure they will end up here. For the fanbase I have already accumulated from my first post, a little bit more about myself.

I am 21
I like writing
I live in England
I cut my toe today. Flip flops should come with some kind of warning. Or someone should invent some kind of toe armour that would clip around the toe and protect it from falling debris when naked.
I have black hair
I love Robbie Fowler

Over the weeks and years of following this blog, you will find out more and more about me, until you know me better than even myself. Then you could kill me and steal my identity. Don't do that.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home