Oi, you. Blog Off.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Life. Its rubbish sometimes innit.


For followers of the blog, you will know me as something of a happy-go-lucky chap. Today however, the weight of the world was on my shoulders. I'm living at home short-term post-uni (quitea-mouthful) to earn some money but after only a half a week I already miss my friends. Sure, no-one will ever love you like your mum, but my mum isn't going to talk to me about Fabio Aurelio's calf injury with me.
I start a fortnight's work experience at the Independent on Sunday tomorrow, which should be great. After that though a rubbish temp job beckons. All I need is for someone to read this blog and offer me a well-paid job in some sort of writing thing. Like maybe ghost writing a celebrity's blog? I could do that.

'Today I got up, brushed my teeth and paused to look at myself in the mirror for a minute. Staring back at my pug-like face, I couldn't help but wonder, who was Wayne Rooney? Had I become out of touch with my real identity? Had the football, granny prostitutes, and nut-stamping made me forget the innocent hairy chested boy who used to play just for the joy of it? I quickly wiped a solitary tear from my cheek as Coleen burst in, demanding another bunch of fifties for a shopping trip with the WAGS. She will never understand me'

I think people would pay for that. E-mail if you want me to provide this service for you. I warn you though, I am not cheap.

In other news, yesterday, I got my first comment, which means at least one person has read my blog! Joy. The buddhist chick in Seattle, whoever you are, may God smile on you.

Take care, Blog fans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home