Oi, you. Blog Off.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Assistant to the assistant editor


Cor blimey being a journalist is hard work! When I'm not harrying people to send me pictures of their beach huts, I'm sorting through press releases, coming up with article ideas or....commuting. It's a near two hour commute to Independent towers so thats 4 hours a day I'm doing nowt but trying to avoid eye contact with a load of miserable strangers. Just daydreaming. I don't have a problem with daydreaming but when you look at all the other people on the train doesn't it creep you out a bit? The chances are of out of thirty people on your carriage at least one will be fantasizing about feet or hamsters while they stare blankly at the Metro crossword.
I've been staring at a computer screen for far too long today to be able to do this blog entry justice, and I'm desperate to put my feet up and watch Lost, so I will leave you now (don't be sad, I will be back) . I think I am going to get slightly closer to finding out who the Others are in the next 3 to 15 episodes so I am on the edge of my seat.

If anyone out there has any interesting info on beach huts or knows any that are for sale, get in contact with me.

In fact, if anyone is reading this blog, leave a comment. It will make me ever so happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home