Oi, you. Blog Off.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

sad

Got to the bottom of my house dispute today. It turns out that two of the people I lived with last year just didn't really like me, and have found me terrible to live with. Its made me feel a bit weird. How could I be so wrong about how people feel about me? It makes me questions my relationships with people. How do you know what people are saying about you behind your back? It sucks a bit.
Well I'm trying not to let it bother me too much. Thankfully some people do like me, at least I think they do. And after all, England are playing tonight which will be good fun. I think Gerrard on the right wing is a great idea, should be an interesting game. I think Sven's first game was against Finland? I could be wrong about that.
Still havent got a job, its really starting to worry me. If im not earning my life is pretty pointless at the moment, especially considering Im so far away from all my friends. I guess I still havent adjusted to moving home.
I read a crazy blog yesterday with someone whose trapped in a very unhappy marriage by someone who will kill himself if she leaves him. That kind of puts things in perspective doesnt it! You can find some really interesting stuff if you randomly surf through these blogs.
Some really dull stuff too.
Well since this hasnt been an incredibly entertaining post I will give you a link to something better, here is one of my favourite hidden camera show clips. They are a guilty pleasure of mine and I can't see how you couldn't find this funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdJB_RL9w0s

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home