Oi, you. Blog Off.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Post Boy Extraordinaire

Did I spell extraordinaire right? Who cares. My blog, I will spell things how i want. Fans of the blog will have noted my unemployment and search for meaning to my life and a fulfilling career as a strong undercurrent to my postings. You will be relieved to hear I now have a job.
Being an English graduate with excellent communication skills, and a track record of excellence in writing and journalism, the man upstairs (by which I mean the swedish woman at my temp agency) has decided that for the next two weeks, I will be a post boy.
Now this may sound demeaning, but bare in mind this involves both distributing post AND posting post. I also have to take in the milk. Its a graduate trainee position, and I hope one day to be a post boy at a really really big company like Time Warner or Microsoft.
If anyone out there needs an English graduate with excellent post-sorting skills, give me a call.
In less interesting news, two of my articles are up on some women's website. Both were rushed and a bit crap but there you go. Check them out

http://www.nuts4chic.com/2006/nuts4film/Lost/Lost.htm

http://www.nuts4chic.com/2006/nuts4music/Christina_Aguilera_Back_to_Basics/Christina_Aguilera.htm

Perhaps writing for a women's website is embarassing, but then people that say that would probably also say that being a post boy is embarassing when you are 21 and have a degree from a supposedly top Uni.
Sigh.
Take care, blogfans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home