Oi, you. Blog Off.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

This Blog is not dead...yet

I remember once when this Blog fulfilled a purpose in my life. Now, I look at it and recall the folly of the old me. The person I used to be, two months ago, that felt that writing dull rubbish on the internet would be somehow satsifying.
Now I know better. What has this blog taught me? Very little. What has it taught you? Well, only you can know that, dear reader.
For my blog fans out there, all 150 of you (for I assume every hit on my hit counter was an individual fan of my blog, who spent roughly half an hour digesting and cogitating all that I had to offer) I don't want you to worry. Oiyoublogoff will be back, with new improved enthusiasm, as soon as I
a) become inspired
b) become bored of Facebook
I love Facebook.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home